Advancing social justice, promoting decent work
ILO is a specialized agency of the United Nations
Skip to top
- The role of social protection and employment promotion as viewed by the young people
- Coordination between employment and social services: European countries
- Reserch paper Assessment of the Social Protection Floor in Armenia
- Social protection in case of job loss: possible options to expand the coverage with unemployment protection programmes in Uzbekistan
- Assessment of the Social Protection System in Georgia
- An assessment of the social protection system in Uzbekistan Based on the Core Diagnostic instrument (CODI) A joint report by ILO, UNICEF, and the World Bank
- Assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on the socio-economic situation in Uzbekistan: income, labour market and access to social protection. Overview of crisis measures and ways to improve state policy
- Social Protection Assessment-Based National Dialogue. Towards a Nationally Defined Social Protection Floor in the Republic of Tajikistan
- Social Protection Assessment-Based National Dialogue. Towards a Nationally Defined Social Protection Floor in the Kyrgyz Republic
- Maternity protection and the childcare systems in Central Asia: national studies in Kazakhstan and Tajikistan
- Maternity Protection and Childcare Systems in the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Methods for estimating the poverty lines: four country case studies
- Maternity protection in the context of work-life reconciliation for men and women. Comparative analysis of three European countries’ maternity protection systems - UNDP
- FACTSHEET Social Protection Floor Initiative
- Employment Injury Benefits. Occupational accidnet and disease insurance systmes.
- The Gender Dimensions of Social Security Reform in the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland (by Elaine Fultz and Silke Steinhilber)
- The assessment of Social Assistance Scheme in the Kyrgyz Republic: its importnace in relation to employment and poverty alleviation, Upadhyaya, Sh., Ouchi, M.
- Fultz E., M. Tracy,: Good practices in Social Services Delivery in south Eastern Europe
- The Republic of Kazakhstan. Final Report: Assessment of Targeted Social Assistance Scheme. Decent Work Integrated Approach to Social Sphere in Kazakhstan.
- International Experience with Social Assistance Schemes. Five Country Case Studies.
- Working Towards a Poverty Eradication Strategy in Russia: Analysis and Recommendations.