A Series of Webinars on Quality Apprenticeship for Industries #1: Should we involve trade union in the apprenticeship programme?
Improving better understanding on the importance and benefit of trade union involvement in apprenticeship programme.
- Improving better understanding on the importance and benefit of trade union involvement in apprenticeship programme.
- To share the info how to build mutual understanding from both parties – Industries and Union – in collaborating to implement quality apprenticeship programme
- To provide examples of the union involvement in apprenticeship programme
Main target audience
- Industry Associations and Union Federations at sectoral level
- Darwoto, Chief of the Advocacy Committee for APINDO
- Andriko Otang, Executive Director of Trade Union Rights Centre (TURC)
- Djoko Wahyudi, President of Trade Union Panasonic GOBEL Federation
- The benefit of Trade Union involvement in skill development including Apprenticeship – for Industry and Trade Union (TURC)
- Employers’ perspective on trade Union involvement in apprenticeship programme (APINDO)
- Trade Union experience in involving in the apprenticeship programme (Trade Union Representative)