IR Bulletin Volume .29 - Quarter II-2019
Industrial relations (IR) in Viet Nam has been growing and getting more and more attention of the community. However, the IR information system in Viet Nam is still limited, sketchy and does not meet actual needs. Those who are interested in IR in general and those who are directly involved in IR tasks in particular do not have the opportunity to access necessary information to have a broader view of this field. Therefore, the New Industrial Relations Framework (NIRF) Project – International Labour Organization (ILO) has collaborated with the Center for Industrial Relations Development (CIRD) – Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) to develop periodical IR Bulletins in order to provide important information for people who are interested in this field to update the IR information in an objective and efficient manner.
Main contents of IR Bulletin Vol. 29:
• Looking back on 10 years of developing harmonious, stable and progressive industrial relations in Viet Nam.
• LO’s Convention No. 98 on Rights to Organize and Collective Bargaining • Significance for Vietnam and roadmap for ratification.
• Labour administration to develop effective national industrial relations policies.
• Some achievements in the State management of industrial relations in Dong Nai province.
• New regulations on labour subleasing.
• Some socio-economic development targets and criteria of labour, invalids and social affairs in 2019.