Short descriptionThis webinar introduces the revised Women's Entrepreneurship Self-Check (WE Check) and shares best practices and lessons learned from pilot projects. WE Check is an institutional self-assessment tool to help financial and business service providers better target and serve women entrepreneurs as a means to improve their performance and enhance their impact and sustainability.
- Charleine Mbuyi-Lusamba, Technical Officer, ILO-WED
- Adriana Sierra Leal, Programme Officer, ILO-WED
- Jo Monda de Hollander, Partnership and Resource Mobilisation Expert, ILO Algeria
- Ali Abdulkadir, Project Manager, ILO Somalia
- Paul Mayanja, Project Manager, ILO Sierra Leone
- Moderated by Fernando Martinez Cure, Technical Officer SME Development, ILO
- Closing Remarks by Merten Sievers, Global Coordinator Inclusive Markets and Entrepreneurship, ILO