|Abandonment ID:|| 00666|
|Nom du navire:||Mirjana K[resolved]|
|No. OMI (7 chiffres):||7420742|
|Port d'abandon:||Piraeus, Greece|
|Date d'abandon:||14 juin 2022|
|Date de notification:||24 juin 2022|
|Gouvernement ou entité rapportante:||Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF)|
|Nombre de marins:||9|
|Circonstances:||P&I : British Marine|
Most of the crew are repatriated home but Owner failed to pay them their salaries for April and May 2022. On board are 7 new crewmembers, and 2 old ones to whom he failed to pay salary for April and May.
|Actions entreprises:||14 juin 2022: L'Etat du Pavillon à été informé|
Negotiations with the owner, P&I and flag state.
|Paiement des salaires:||En attente de paiement|
The total wages outstanding is in excess of US$54,000.
|Commentaires et observations:||Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF) (24 juin 2022)|
Continuous negotiations with the owner. Crew are very cooperative.
Gouv. de Grèce (20 juillet 2022)
1. For the aforementioned vessel, no Greek owner/operator/manager is registered according to the GISIS
2. On 11-07-2022, Port Authority of Piraeus was informed about the abandonement case and, after executing inspection according to PSC regulations, vessel is detended and foreseen sunctions are applied.
3. According to Master’s statement a significant amount of supplies was delivered to the vessel ensuring adequacy approximately until the end of July.
Gouv. de Panama (26 août 2022)
In response to the labor complaint filed against the vessel "MIRJANA K". with IMO No. 7420742, you will find the latest communications:
1. Through Email dated on June 14, 2022, the PMA sent Communication addressed to Owners, Operator and/ or Local Resident Agent, communicating the labour complaint filed a ainst the vessel, and re uestin the measures taken to correct such deficiencies.
2. This Administration has imposed an administrative restriction over the vessel.
3. Through Email dated July 17, 2022, the activation of the financial guarantee was requested.
4. Technical documents have been issued by the Flag State, to reduce the crewmembers to a minimum, which was requested by the PSC.
Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF) (25 octobre 2022)
The last of the crew members were repatriated on 15th October 2022 and all outstanding wages were paid on 21st October 2022 by the P&I club.
Total backpay obtained is $316 246.89 USD
Because of some complications regarding the flight ticket, the ITF affiliate in Croatia paid for the flight ticket for one of the seafarers.