|Abandonment ID:|| 00665|
|Nom du navire:||Marsol Dragon[resolved]|
|No. OMI (7 chiffres):||9645968|
|Port d'abandon:||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Date d'abandon:||1 mai 2022|
|Date de notification:||24 juin 2022|
|Gouvernement ou entité rapportante:||Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF)|
|Nombre de marins:||13|
|Nationalités:||Egypte(3); Inde(6); Nigéria (1); Russie, Fédération de(2); Ukraine(1)|
|Circonstances:||P&I : Shipowners|
13 seafarers are owed wages for 3 months (March, April and May).
All seafarers are seeking their repatriation. At least 5 of them at least have expired seafarers employment contracts.
|Actions entreprises:||20 juin 2022: L'Etat du Pavillon à été informé|
Contacted the company, flag state and P&I.
The UAE maritime authorities have been informed.
|Paiement des salaires:||En attente de paiement|
The total wages outstanding is US$168,785.
|Commentaires et observations:||Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF) (25 juillet 2022)|
March and April wages have been paid. June and July wages are still outstanding and the crew are awaiting repatriation.
Gouv. de Panama (26 août 2022)
In response DRAGON", communications:
l. Through email dated June 23, 2022, reiterated on June 24, 2022, the PMA sent I SI Communication addressed to Owners, Operator and/ or Local Resident Agent, communicating the labour complaint filed against the vessel, and requesting the measures taken to correct such deficiencies.
2. We requested on June 24, 2022, the activation of the Financial Security with INGOSSTRAKH INSURANCE COMPANY. This Administration has imposed an administrative restriction over the vessel.
3. Through Email dated July 05, 2022, the PMA sent 2Sl Communication addressed to Owners, Operator and/ or Local Resident Agent, communicating the labour complaint filed against the vessel, and requesting the measures taken to correct such deficiencies.
4. On July 06, 2022, P&l Club provided evidence of payments, and on July 05, 2022, ITF responded that some have started to receive payments in their accounts, but not yet resolved.
5. On July 28, 2022, the P&l Club provided update indicating the following:
"...Please note that based on our latest communication with Members, we understand that all June wages have been paid and received by the crewmembers. Please find attached the Master's statement confirming the same.
6. On the basis that July wages have not become due yet and given that the crew have no longer any outstanding wages, we trust it is in order to consider the matter resolved
7.Through Email dated July 28, 2022, addressed to P&l Club, requested evidence of payment made tor June and July 2022.
Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF) (30 août 2022)
All owed wages have been paid and all but 1 of the crew have been repatriated. The 1 seafarer is awaiting repatriation.
Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF) (16 septembre 2022)
The last remaining crew member has been paid and repatriated.