|Abandonment ID:|| 00641|
|Nom du navire:||Azza[resolved]|
|No. OMI (7 chiffres):||9208473|
|Port d'abandon:||Sharjah anchorage, UAE|
|Date d'abandon:||8 avril 2022|
|Date de notification:||11 avril 2022|
|Gouvernement ou entité rapportante:||Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF)|
|Nombre de marins:||19|
|Nationalités:||Montenegro(1); Egypte(13); Inde(2); Pakistan(3)|
|Circonstances:||P&I : Maritime Mutual Insurance|
Between 3-4 months (December 2021 – March 2022) wages are unpaid.
|Situation concernant le rapatriement:||En attente de rapatriement|
Repatriated is requested by 6 crew members.
|Paiement des salaires:||En attente de paiement|
The total wages outstanding is US$133,830.
P&I/Financial Security Insurer is Maritime Mutual Insurance.
|Commentaires et observations:||Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF) (25 juillet 2022)|
Wages are paid until 31st May 2022. June and July wages, and repatriation are pending.
Gouv. de Egypte (22 août 2022)
We have received the most updated information as per attach which clarify the following points concerning the 12 Egyptian seafarers hereby:
1. The vessel is located now at Sharjah port under from port clubs detention
2. Our Egyptian seafarers have repatriated and full paid as long there was no claim received
Gouv. de Panama (26 août 2022)
In response to the labor complaint filed against the vessel " AZZA with IMO No. 9208473, you will find the latest communications:
1. Through Email dated on April I st, 2022, the PMA sent Communication addressed to Owners, Operator and/ or Local Resident Agent, communicating the labour complaint filed against the vessel, and requesting the measures taken to correct such deficiencies.
2. This Administration has imposed an administrative restriction over the vessel.
3. On June 6, 2022, we requested from the ITF Inspector an update on the progress of the case, and June 08, 2022, the ITF Inspector responded the following:
"We woudl like to infrom that 4 months have ust been paid on this week 2nd of July to all the current crew on board covering the outsourcing wages up to the 31st of May 2022.
We are looking fonvard the payment of the June wages and arrange the repatriations of the crew who have requested it, to proceed with the closure of the ITF Task. "
Gouv. de Panama (17 janvier 2023)
In response to the labor complaint tiled against the vessel "AZZA", with IMO No. 9208473. the latest communications are found:
1. By Email dated September 14, 2022, the shipowner send us "evidence that the entire crew was paid and repatriated to their home country on July 15. 2022. and request us that care will consider closed."
2. On September 20, 2022, the ITF inspector, who tiled the complaint, was contacted to confirm the information provided by the shipowner.
3. On November 9, 2022, the inspector is reiterated again to be able to consider the case resolved and update it.
4. On December 6. 2022, we request confirmation regarding the payments of wages owed.
To date we have not been able to obtain a response on the confirmation request from the ITF.
Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF) (17 mars 2023)
All owed wages received and the crew have been repatriated