|Abandonment ID:|| 00740|
|Nom du navire:||Rah Goshayan|
|Pavillon:||Iran, République islamique d'|
|No. OMI (7 chiffres):||7806221|
|Port d'abandon:||Bushehr, Iran|
|Date d'abandon:||1 avril 2022|
|Date de notification:||15 mars 2023|
|Gouvernement ou entité rapportante:||Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF)|
|Nombre de marins:||3|
|Circonstances:||P&I : Unknown|
Type : Platform Supply Ship
3 seafarers are stuck on board. They are owed wages for 13 and 14 months respectively.
Employment contracts have expired, and they want to go home. They have informed us that there is a lack of provisions.
|Actions entreprises:||12 mars 2023: L'Etat du Pavillon à été informé|
Company, flag state, port state and Iranian maritime authorities contacted
|Situation concernant le rapatriement:||15 mars 2023: En attente de rapatriement|
|Paiement des salaires:||15 mars 2023: En attente de paiement|
|Commentaires et observations:||Gouv. de Inde (20 mars 2023)|
Kind reference is invited to your email dated 19.03.2023 informing this office that the vessel RAH GOSHAYAN (IMO No. 7806221; Flag-Iran) is abandoned at Basher, Iran since 0l .04.2022 having 03 seafarers (02 from India; and 01 from Pakistan) on board.
2. In this connection, it is submitted that no details of the said vessel could be found in the E-Governance System maintained by this office.
3. Therefore, it is requested that the matter may please be taken up with the source of the complaint to obtain the following documents/information in the matter, so as enable this office to take necessary action at our end.
i. Crew list of the vessel.
ii. Details of Employer of Indian Seafarers.
iii. Seafarers Employment Agreement of Indian Seafarers.
iv. Owners and P&I Club,s Details of the vessel.
Gouv. de Pakistan (4 avril 2023)
Reference is made to the e-mail received on March 19, 2023 from your good office regarding information on the abandonment of vessel RAH GOSHAYAN (IMO No.7806221).
2. Reportedly there were 03 seafarers on board the vessel, wherein 02 seafarers are from India and O1 from Pakistan.
3. Government Shipping Office, Pakistan has made a thorough search of its seafarers' engagement record but the subject vessel was not found in the list of registered vessels approved to engage Pakistani seafarers.
4. It will be very kind of you if you can acquire and share the details of the Principal that employed the Pakistani seafarer alongwith seafarer's employment agreement, P&I club's detail and crew list of the ill-fated vessel, enabling this office to initiate appropriate action accordingly.