|Nom original:||Ustawy z dnia 13 czerwca 2003 r. o zatrudnieniu socjalnym|
|Nom:||Act of 13 June 2003 on Social Employment.|
|Sujet(s):||Prestations de chômage|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliographie:||Legislation on-line in Polish Internetowy System Aktów Prawnych [Internet System of Legal Acts], Sejm RP, Poland PDF of Law in Polish (consulté le 2013-07-16)
|Résumé/Citation:||Establishes the Centre for Social Inclusion, which is an organizational unit that carries out vocational and social reintegration of those in need through the following services:
1) the acquisition of skills to perform social roles and achieve social positions available to non-social exclusion;
2) the acquisition of vocational skills and apprenticeship training and retraining as well as upgrading of professional qualifications;
3) teaching life planning and how to meet needs, in particular through providing the opportunity to earn income through employment or business creation;
4) Learning economic rational management skills to better manage money.
2. Centres, under the terms of the Act, may be created by the mayor, local government, city presidents as well as other public interest organizations.