|Nom:||Law No. 5081-VI of 5 July 2012 of on Emergency Medical Aid.|
|Sujet(s):||Soins médicaux et indemnités de maladie|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliographie:||Legislation from CIS Countries (in Russian) SoyuzPravoInform (consulté le 2013-04-10)
Legislation On-line in English Parliament of Ukraine (consulté le 2013-04-10)
|Résumé/Citation:||Defines the organizational and legal principles for provision of emergency medical aid to citizens of Ukraine as well as other persons present on the territory of Ukraine. Article 11, inter alia, provides for medical workers' rights to material assistance, social benefits and guarantees and mandatory insurance.
Amends the following:
- Law of Ukraine on Police (Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Radi USSR, 1991, No. 4, p. 20);
- Fundamental Principles of the Health Care Legislation of Ukraine (VVUR, 1993, No. 4, p. 19);
- Law of Ukraine on Road Traffic (VVUR, 1993, No. 31, p. 338; 1999, No. 19, p. 173; 2003, No. 29, p. 233; 2005, No. 5, p. 116; 2009, No. 10-11, p. 137);
- Law of Ukraine on Privatization of Small State Enterprises (VVUR, 1996, No. 34, p. 160; 2011, No. 44, p. 463);
- Law of Ukraine on protection of the Population and Territory against Emergency Situations having Technical or Natural Origins (VVUR, 2000, No. 40, p. 337, 2009, No. 9, p. 117);
- Law on Ukraine on Rescue Services (VVUR, 2000, No. 4, p. 25, 2001, No. 9, p. 38, 2009, No. 9, p. 117);
- Law of Ukraine on Government Procurement (VVRU, 2010, No. 33, p. 471).