|Nom:||Emiri Order No. 50 of 2011 with respect to increasing the salaries, social allowances and pensions for civil servants, retired persons and military personnel.|
|Sujet(s):||Prestations de vieillesse, d'invalidité et de survivants|
|Type de loi:||Règlement, Décret, Arrêté, Ordonnance|
|Entry into force:|
|Publié le:||Al Jarida Al Rasmiyya, 2011-09-27, No. 10, P. 29 - P. 32
|Bibliographie:||Al Jarida Al Rasmiyya, 2011-09-27, No. 10, P. 29 - P. 32
Legislation on-line in Arabic Supreme Judiciary Council, Qatar PDF in Arabic (consulté le 2012-10-12)
|Résumé/Citation:||The Order provides 60% increase in the basic salaries and social allowances for civilian servants, and 60% increase in the pension of the civilian retirees.
The basic salaries and social allowances of the military personnel serving officer ranks is raised 120%, and those serving other ranks increased 50%. The pension for the military personnel retirees serving officer ranks increased 120% and retirees serving other ranks increased 50%.
Mentions the following texts in the preamble:
- Decree Law No. 10 of 1974 concerning the Establishment of Qatar Petroleum and its amendments;
- Law No. 4 of 1995 concerning the State Audit Bureau and its amending laws thereof;
- Law No. 10 of 2002 concerning Law No. 10 of 2002 concerning the Public Prosecution as amended by Law No. 4 of 2005;
- Law No. 24 of 2002 concerning retirement and pensions and its amending laws thereof;
- Law of the Judicial Authority issued under Law number (10) of 2003, amended by Decree Law No. 21 of 2010;
- Decree Law No. 34 of 2004 regulating Qatar University;
- Law No. 13 of 2006 concerning retirement and pensions of military personnel;
- Decree Law No. 31 of 2006 establishing the military service law as amended by Law No. 9 of 2010;
- Law No. 8 of 2009 promulgating the Human Resources Management Law; and
- Emiri Decree No. 17 of 2009 promulgating the Human Resources Management regulation.