|Nom:||Sugar Factories Control Act, 1950 (N.W.F.P. Act XXII of 1950).|
|Pays:||Pakistan - Punjab|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliographie:||Unofficial English Translation Faolex, Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations PDF (consulté le 2010-09-02)
Acts of Parliament on-line Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, Pakistan PDF (consulté le 2011-03-18)
1. Short title and extent.
3. Sugarcane Control Board.
4. Constitution of the Board.
5. Powers and duties of the Board.
6. Appointment of Cane Commissioner.
6-A. Appointment of Additional Cane Commissioner.
7. Appointment of Inspectors.
8. Notice of crushing.
9. Estimate of quantity of cane required by factory.
10. Declaration of reserved area.
11. Survey of reserved area.
12. Maintenance of register.
13. Purchase of cane in a reserved area.
14. Declaration of assigned areas and purchase of cane therein.
14.-A. Power of Cane Commissioner to prohibit cultivation of unsuitable varieties of sugar-cane.
15. Purchase of cane outside reserved area.
16. Power of Provincial Government to fix minimum price.
17. Licensing of purchasing agents.
18. Distribution of seed cane by factories.
19. Determination of "occupier" for purposes of this Act.
20. Appointment and removal of factory staff.
22. Institution of proceedings.
23. Power to make rules.