|Nom:||Law N° 4389 of 2016 introducing emergency provisions for the implementation of the agreement on fiscal objectives and structural reform and other provisions.|
|Sujet(s):||Politique économique et sociale|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Publié le:||Efimeris tis Kivernisseos, 2016-05-27, Part A', N° 94, pp. 2657-6424
|Bibliographie:||Efimeris tis Kivernisseos, 2016-05-27, Part A', N° 94, pp. 2657-6424
Text in Greek Ethniko Tipografio, Athens, Greece, pp. 2657-6424 PDF of Law in Greek (consulté le 2017-06-24)
|Résumé/Citation:||Article 234 amends the Law N° 4387 of 2016 (A’ 85)
- by supplementing article 39, para 3 and article 41 para 3 with new phrases on the calculation of social conrtibutions and social debts,
- by replacing para 3 of article 54 with new para on the unification of social contribution and tax debt collections,
- by supplementing article 71 with new para 7 on issues regarding the required personnel for the functioning of the Unified Agency of Social Insurance (EFKA) and for covering needs with respect to the fighting of contribution evasion,
- by replacing phrases 3 and 4 of para 4 of article 94 concerning the calculation of the supplementary benefits and of the pensionary emolument according to the calculation of the supplementary contributions paid by persons insured to the Former Engineer’s and Public Contractors Pension Fund (TSMEDE),
- by replacing phrases 2 and 3 of para 5 of article 94 concerning the calculation of the supplementary benefits and of the pensionary emolument according to the calculation of the supplementary contributions paid by persons insured to the Health Workers’ Voluntary Pension and Insurance Fund (TSAY),
- by replacing the phrase “pursuant to the provisions in force” as in article 101 para 2, case b’, end of 2nd phrase, with the following phrase: “pursuant to the provisions of article 4369 of 2016 (A’ 33)”,
- by abolishing article 105.
Article 235 introduces provisions on issues related to the Program for the granting of the Solidarity Social Bounty as well as transitional provisions on the Pensioners Social Solidarity Benefit (EKAS).
Article 236 suspends from 01/01/2017 to 31/12/2018 any salary maturation and wage promotion for functionaries and employees who are remunerated under special stipendiary lists and who are referred to in the provisions of cases 13 to 36 of Sub-para C1 of Para C of article 1 of the Law N° 4093 of 2012 (A’ 222).
Article 239 supplements article 6 of the Law N° 4387 of 2016 by adding new para 5 exempting from the provisions of the present Law the teachers falling under the scope of application of case b’, para 2 of article 33 of the Law N° 4386 of 2016 and specifying that their service time counts as period granted for pension.
Article 240 sets the date of entry into force of the present Law.