|Nom:||Law N° 4368 of 2016 introducing measures aiming at the acceleration of the governmental work and other provisions.|
|Sujet(s):||Politique et promotion de l'emploi, services de l'emploi|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Publié le:||Efimeris tis Kivernisseos, 2016-02-21, Part A', N° 21, pp. 537-612
|Bibliographie:||Efimeris tis Kivernisseos, 2016-02-21, Part A', N° 21, pp. 537-612
Text in Greek Ethniko Tipografio, Athens, Greece, pp. 537-612 PDF of Official Gazette in Greek (consulté le 2017-05-07)
|Résumé/Citation:||The Law introduces, in its Chapter A’, provisions falling under the competence of the Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Social Solidarity. Article 1 amends sub-para I.D.1 of para I.D. of article 1 of Law N° 4152 of 2013 regarding:
- the planning and establishment of Community Service Programs aiming at halting unemployment and covering social needs (para 1 of article 1 of the Law);
- the procedure run by the Manpower Employment Organization (OAED) with regard to the submission of applications addressed to it by beneficiaries, the recruitment of the beneficiaries, the payment of emoluments to the beneficiaries as well as of social security contributions to the supervising actors, including Municipalities, Administrative Districts and other Public Services (para 2-7);
- the automatic dissolution of the contracts of beneficiaries (para 8);
- the determination, according to age groups, of net emoluments the beneficiaries are entitled to, the exception of night work, the regulation of contributions for heavy and unwholesome jobs and the absences of the beneficiaries during the program (para 9);
- the obligation of the supervising actors to respect occupational safety and health standards as well as the allocation of work per expertise and the sanctions imposed to the supervising actors for disrespecting the said obligations (para 10).
Article 2 regulates the effect of the previous amendments to the Invitations submitted by the supervising actors and to all actions concerning the community service. Article 3 amends article 5 of Law 2646 of 1998 by adding new para 8 on the subsidy to non profit Private Law Entities (community institutions, charitable organisations, NGOs etc) providing services of social care. Article 4 introduces the establishment and operation of “Community Centers” under the Local Authorities (OTA), numerates their competences and describes the services provided to the addressees, defines the beneficiaries of the Centers’ action and adjusts the operational and erection standards, the staffing and inspection process, the funding resources and other technical matters for the implementation of the provisions.
Chapter B’ introduces provisions falling under the competence of the Ministry of Interior and Administrative Reform and regulates the suspension of elected staff (art. 6), matters concerning the personnel of retributive services of Local Authorities (OTA) (art. 7), matters concerning persons employed at Local Autorities (OTA) (art. 8), matters concerning the personnel of border Local Authorities (OTA) (art. 9), matters concerning the disabled personnel of Private Legal Entities of the Municipalities (art. 10), the granting of hazardous and unwholesome work allowance, as stipulated in article 15, para 1 of the Law 4024 of 2011 (art. 22) and the vocational allowances granted to unemployed seafarers during the period 2008-2011 (art. 32).
Article 33, under Chapter E’ introducing provisions falling under the competence of the Ministry of Health, regulates the sanitary coverage of uninsured and vulnerable social groups. Article 34 abolishes the deduction of pensions granted to receivers of mental health services and to persons accommodated in closed care shelters. Article 35 regulates the introductory degree for the sector of doctors included in the National Health System (ESY). Article 37 regulates matters regarding the appointment of doctors included in the National Health System (ESY). Article 38 regulates the grading and wage restoration of doctors transferred/transplanted from the Greek National Health Service Organisation (EOPYY) and the Social Insurance Institute (IKA) to the sector of doctors included in the National Health System (ESY). Article 39 regulates the mobility of the sector of doctors included in the National Health System (ESY). Article 40 regulates the transfer and transplantation of doctors. Article 41 regulates the recognition of prior service.