|Nom:||Law N° 4275/2014 introducing amendments to the provisions of the Code of Conduct for Public Administrative Employees (Law N° 3528/2007), regulating the selection of Heads of organic units and other provisions.|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Publié le:||Efimeris tis Kivernisseos, 2014-07-15, Part A', N° 149, pp. 4813-4832
|Bibliographie:||Efimeris tis Kivernisseos, 2014-07-15, Part A', N° 149, pp. 4813-4832
Text in Greek Ethniko Tipografio, Athens, Greece, pp.4813-4832 PDF of Official Gazette in Greek (consulté le 2015-12-04)
|Résumé/Citation:||Article 1 amends the following articles of the Code of Conduct for Public Administrative Employees (Law N° 3528/2007):
- 84, concerning the Heads of organic units, the conditions of selection and the ineligibility for candidacy, participation and placement;
- 85, concerning the stages of selection;
- 86, concerning the procedure of selection of Heads of organic units.
Article 2 amends the following articles of the Code of Conduct for Public Administrative Employees:
- 157, concerning the Special Council of Selection of Heads (EISEP) and the Council of Interviews of Heads;
- 158, concerning the Central Special Council of Selection of Heads (KEISEP) and the Central Council of Interviews of Heads;
- 160, concerning the Council of Official Status of Heads of General Directorates;
- 161, concerning the gender representation
- 162, concerning the function of the Councils.
Article 3 amends article 159 of the Code of Conduct for Public Administrative Employees, concerning the Ministerial Boards.
Article 4 introduces special provisions with regard to duty time, service or term of specific categories of persons.
Article 5 introduces transitional provisions.
Article 6 introduces final and repealed provisions. Paragraph 1 sets the entry into force of the amended articles 84, 85, 86, 157, 158 and 159. Paragraph 2 repeals articles 10 and 11 of Law N° 4024/2011 and paragraphs 1 to 6 of article 9 of Law N° 4057/2012.
Article 7 lists the amended provisions, which are the following: paragraph 7 of article 1 of Presidential Decree N° 57/2007; paragraph 3 of article 16 of Law N° 3613/2007; case d of paragraph 2 of article 54 of Law N° 4178/2013; paragraph 8 of article 7 of Presidential Decree N° 318/1992, as amended by article 20 of Law N° 4250/2014; article 24 of Presidential Decree N° 318/1992, as amended by article 30 of Law N° 4250/2014.
Article 8, paragraph 1 repeals phrases b' and c' of paragraph 13, of article 17 of Law N° 2190/1994. Paragraph 2 amends paragraph 21 of article 9 of Law N° 4057/2012, concerning the Supreme Council for Civil Personnel Selection (ASEP). Paragraph 4 amends paragraph 2 of article 68 of Law N° 4002/2011 concerning the compulsory transfer of personnel and the redeployment and positioning of employees.
Article 12 regulates issues relating to clerical personnel by amending paragraph 3 of article 5 of Law N° 2303/1995.
Article 15 amends the 10th phrase of paragraph 4 of article 6 of Law N° 4024/2011, concerning the seniority and stipendiary integration of employees having previous service at the Public Sector of Member States of the EU.
Article 18 sets the date of entry into force of the Law.