|Original name:||Forskrift (Nr 259 av 2014) om endring i enkelte forskrifter som følge av vedtagelsen av helse- og omsorgstjenesteloven.|
|Name:||Ordinance (No. 259 of 2014) amending certain Ordinances as a result of the adoption of the Act (No. 30 of 2011) on Municipal Health Services (The Health Care Act).|
|Subject(s):||Medical care and sickness benefit|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Ordinance online in Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Norsk Lovtidend, www.lovdata.no, Norway, 2 pp. PDF in Norwegian (consulted on 2015-05-15)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends various articles in the following ordinances:
- Ordinance (No. 204 of 1997) concerning recognition of pension (care points) for care for a sick, a disabled or old person.
- Ordinance (No. 323 of 2007) about the activities and responsibilities of technical tools centers.
- Ordinance (No. 890 of 1998) concerning daily cash benefit during unemployment.
- Ordinance (No. 294 of 2007) concerning the settlement of disputes between Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration and the municipalities according to the Labour and Welfare Administration Act.
- Ordinance (No. 1810 of 2009) on Old Age Pension in the National Insurance.