|Original name:||Lov (Nr 73 av 2014) om endringer i lov om Statens pensjonskasse, folketrygdloven og i enkelte andre lover (justeringer i reglene om uføretrygd og ny uførepensjonsordning i offentlig tjenestepensjon mv.)|
|Name:||Act (No. 73 of 2014) amending the Act (No. 26 of 1949) concerning the State Pension Fund, the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997) and certain other Acts.|
|Subject(s):||Old-age, invalidity and survivors benefit|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act online in Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Norsk Lovtidend, www.lovdata.no, Norway, 9 pp. PDF in Norwegian (consulted on 2015-05-14)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends various articles and regulations in the following Acts (adjustments to the rules on disability benefits and new disability pension system in public service, etc.):
- Act (No. 7 of 1948) respecting Pension Insurance for Seafarers.
- Act (No. 26 of 1949) concerning the State Pension Fund.
- Act (No. 26 of 1957) on the coordination of pension and social security benefits.
- Act (No. 12 of 1962) respecting a pension scheme for nurses.
- National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997).
- Act (No. 5 of 2010) on state subsidies from early retirement schemes to employees within the private sector (AFP subsidies Act).
- Act (No. 59 of 2011) amending the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997) (new disability benefits and retirement pension for disabled persons).