|Original name:||Lov (Nr 493 af 2013) om ændring af lov (Nr 930 af 2012) om retssikkerhed og administration på det sociale område, lov (Nr 731 af 2010) om ansvaret for og styringen af den aktive beskæftigelsesindsats og forskellige andre love.|
|Name:||Act (No. 493 of 2013) amending the Act on Legal Protection and Administration of Social Matters, Act on Responsibility and Management of the Active Employment Efforts and various other acts.|
|Subject(s):||Social security (general standards)|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act online in Danish Ministry of Social Affairs and Integration, Retsinformation, www.retsinformation.dk, Denmark, 7 pp. PDF in Danish (consulted on 2014-12-25)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends various regulations concerning simplifications in the appeal process within the social and employment area in the following acts:
- Act (No. 1543 of 2006) on senior jobs.
- Act (No. 473 of 2012) on a 2-year trial period for premium jobs for welfare recipients with long-term unemployment, etc.
- Act (No. 1374 of 2012) on the training scheme for the unemployed who have exhausted their unemployment benefits.
- Consolidation (No. 930 of 2012) of the Act on Legal Protection and Administration in Social Matters.
- Consolidation (No. 731 of 2010) of the Act on Responsibility for and Control of Active Employment Promotion.