|Original name:||Lov (Nr 894 af 2013) om ændring af lov om aktiv socialpolitik, SU-loven, lov om børnetilskud og forskudsvis udbetaling af børnebidrag og forskellige andre love.|
|Name:||Act (No. 894 of 2013) amending the Consolidation (No. 190 of 2012) of the Active Social Policy Act (No. 946 of 2009) and various other acts.|
|Subject(s):||Social security (general standards)|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act online in Danish Ministry of Employment, Retsinformation, www.retsinformation.dk, Denmark, 12 pp. PDF in Danish (consulted on 2014-12-07)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends various regulations concerning reform of the social insurance system, state education aid for young people, activity allowance in mutual financial responsibility between cohabiting persons, changed availability requirements and penalties in the following acts:
- Consolidation (No. 190 of 2012) of the Active Social Policy Act (No. 946 of 2009).
- Supplementary Labour Market Pension Act (No. 942 of 2009).
- Consolidation (No. 1071 of 2012) of the Integration Act.
- Consolidation (No. 661 of 2009) of the Act on state education aid for students.
- Consolidation (No. 856 of 2012) of the Act on children's allowance and payment of child maintenance.
- Consolidation (No. 668 of 2011) of the Act on daycare.
- Consolidation (No. 1403 of 2010) of the Act on withholding tax.