|Name:||Order No. 1 of 2013 regulating Employers' Records.|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Al-Jarida Al-Rasmiya, 2013-07-18, No. 3113, P. 10 - P. 11
|Bibliography:||Al-Jarida Al-Rasmiya, 2013-07-18, No. 3113, P. 10 - P. 11
Legislation on-line in Arabic Bahrain Legislation & Legal opinion commission online, Bahrain PDF in Arabic (consulted on 2014-03-11)
Legislation on-line in English Labour Market Regulatory Authority, Kingdom of Bahrain PDF in English (consulted on 2014-03-11)
|Abstract/Citation:||All business Proprietors who employ expatriate workers must hold a record dedicated to expatriate workers and log in it the following:
1. Name of worker, nationality, Date of birth,qualifications, job description or profession Place of residence and all information related to his identity.
2. Nature and type of work for which they are designated.
3. Date of arrival in the Kingdom at the start of employment.
4. Duration of work permit.
5. Duration of work contract, if specified.
6. The wage agreed on, payment mode and payment due date and all financial and in-kind benefits, employee's bank account number to deposit the wages in, and the Business proprietor's bank account details.
7. Any licenses obtained from concerned authorities, if the expatriate worker practices a profession that requires a specific license.
8. Any changes that may occur to the employment relationship that would affect the rights and obligations of either party, or the continuity of the employment relationship.