|Name:||Factories (Protection of Workers from Physical Agents) (Artificial Optical Radiation) Regulations 2010 (LN. 2010/131).|
|Country:||United Kingdom - Gibraltar|
|Subject(s):||Protection against particular hazards|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Laws of Gibraltar - On-line service, Government of Gibraltar PDF (consulted on 2013-04-11)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Title and commencement.
3. Application of these Regulations.
4. Assessment of the risk of adverse health effects to the eyes or skin created by exposure to artificial optical radiation at the workplace.
5. Obligations to eliminate or reduce risks.
6. Information and training.
7. Consultation and participation.
8. Health surveillance and medical examinations.