|Name:||Factories (Control of Vibration at Work) Regulations 2006 (LN. 2006/148).|
|Country:||United Kingdom - Gibraltar|
|Subject(s):||Protection against particular hazards|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Laws of Gibraltar - On-line service, Government of Gibraltar PDF (consulted on 2013-04-11)
3. Application and transitional provisions.
4. Exposure limit values and action values.
5. Assessment of the risk to health created by vibration at the workplace.
6. Elimination or control of exposure to vibration at the workplace.
7. Health surveillance.
8. Information and training.
9. Exemption certificates for emergency services.
10. Consultation and participation.
11. Exemption certificates for air transport.