|Name:||Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Regulations, 1999 (LN. 1999/100).|
|Country:||United Kingdom - Gibraltar|
|Subject(s):||Labour codes, general labour and employment acts|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Laws of Gibraltar - On-line service, Government of Gibraltar PDF (consulted on 2013-04-11)
2. Place where, and person to whom, fixed penalties to be paid.
3. Form of fixed penalty notice.
4. Identification of notice.
5. Payment not to be accepted once criminal proceedings are commenced.
6. Issue of receipt.
7. Form of inspectors' certificates.