|Name:||Construction (Design, Management, Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1998 (LN. 1998/056).|
|Country:||United Kingdom - Gibraltar|
|Subject(s):||Protection in certain sectors of economic activity|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Laws of Gibraltar - On-line service, Government of Gibraltar PDF (consulted on 2013-04-04)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Title and commencement.
3. Application of regulations.
4. Clients and agents of clients.
5. Requirements on developer.
6. Appointments of planning supervisor and principal contractor.
7. Notification of project.
8. Competence of planning supervisor, designers and contractors.
9. Provision for health and safety.
10. Start of construction phase.
11. Client to ensure information is available.
12. Client to ensure health and safety file is available for inspection.
13. Requirements on designer.
14. Requirements on planning supervisor.
15. Requirements relating to the health and safety plan.
16. Requirements on and powers of principal contractor.
17. Information and training.
18. Advice from, and views of, persons at work.
19. Requirements and prohibitions on contractors.
20. Fees, charges, immunity and confidentiality.
21. Exclusion of civil liability.
23. Transitional provisions.