|Name:||Act of 31 August 2012 amending the Code of Criminal Procedure and some other Acts (Text No. 1101).|
|Subject(s):||Criminal and penal law|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Dziennik Ustaw, 2012-10-05, vol. 190, ISSN: 0867-3411
|Bibliography:||Dziennik Ustaw, 2012-10-05, vol. 190, ISSN: 0867-3411
Act on-line in Polish Internetowy System Aktów Prawnych [Internet System of Legal Acts], Sejm RP, Poland PDF (consulted on 2013-02-06)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amendments to the Code of Criminal Procedure of 6 June 1997 in relation to witness participation in legal proceedings and compensation for travel, accommodation and time spend during the procedures. The Act consist also of consequential amendments in relation to witness participation in preparatory and court proceedings to the following Acts:
- Act of 14 June 1960 on the Code of Administrative Procedure;
- Act of August 29, 1997 on the Tax Code;
- Act of 24 August 2001 on the Code of Practice for petty offences;
- Act of 30 August 2002 on proceedings before administrative courts;
- Act of 28 November 2003 on substitute service;
- Act of 29 January 2004 on Public Procurement; and
- Act of 28 July 2005 on court fees in civil cases.
Repeals the Decree of 26 October 1950 on the claims of witnesses, experts and parties in court proceedings (Journal of Laws No. 49, item. 445, of 2004 No. 273, item. 2702, of 2009 No. 221, item. 1739 and of 2011 No. 72, item. 389).