|Name:||Presidential Election Act (Act No.27 of 1991).|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Global Law and Regulation, Ministry of Commerce, China PDF (consulted on 2013-01-17)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Short title and commencement
3. Management and conduct of election
4. Place of election
5. Inviting nominations etc.
6. Delivery of nomination papers
7. Scrutiny of the nomination papers
8. Withdrawal of candidature
9. Proclamation of the names of candidates, proposers and seconders
10. Taking of the poll
11. Count of votes and declaration of result
12. Power to make rules
The Presidential Election Ordinance, 1978 (Ord.No. XIV of 1978) is herewith repealed.