|Name:||Public Sector Pensions Act 2011 (c.18).|
|Country:||United Kingdom - Isle of Man|
|Subject(s):||Public and civil servants|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Isle of Man Government PDF of Act as amended to 2020 (consulted on 2012-10-19)
|Abstract/Citation:||An Act to establish the Public Sector Pensions Authority; to make new provision for the superannuation of persons in the public service; and for connected purposes.
1. Short title
5. Public Sector Pensions Authority
6. Functions of the PSPA
8. Superannuation funds
9. Contributions and payments
10. Accounts and reports
11. Inter-scheme transfers
12. Interchange with other public sector schemes
13. Dispute resolution
15. Schemes and regulations
16. Financial provision
17. Transitional provisions, amendments and repeals
Schedule 1 - Transitional Provisions
Schedule 2 - Amendments to Pensions (Increase) Act 1974
Schedule 3 - Repeal of Enactments
Repeals or Amends the following Acts or parts of Acts:
- Pensions (Increase) Act 1974 Schedule 2.
- Superannuation Act 1984 c.8 - The whole Act.
- Fire Services Act 1984 - In Schedule 2, paragraph 5.
- Treasury Act 1985 - In Schedule 2, paragraph 368.
- Police Act 1993 - In Schedule 2, paragraph 2.
- Statute Law Revision Act 1997 - In Schedule 1, paragraph 53.
- National Health Service Act 2001 - In Schedule 4, paragraph 7.
- Education Act 2001 - In Schedule 10, paragraph 14.
- Data Protection Act 2002 In Schedule 12, paragraph 1.