|Name:||Presidential Decree No. 181 of 10 May 2011 on measures to improve the State regulation of wages.|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line National Center for Legal Information, Belarus PDF in Russian (consulted on 2012-06-24)
|Abstract/Citation:||Provides for more flexible conditions for the payment of wages by commercial organizations and individual employers by making optional the application of unified rates for all employees. Introduces performance based salaries.
Amends wording of article 1.1.2 of Presidential Decree of May 15, 2008 No. 271 on some issues of Bank Regulation.
Repeals the following:
- Presidential Decree of February 27, 1995 No. 92 on Social Support Measures;
- Presidential Decree of December 23, 1998 No. 617 amending Decree No. 92;
- paragraph 2 of Presidential Decree of April 23, 1999 No. 231 on the Collection of normative acts of the President of the Republic of Belarus (1994-1998)which concerns approval of the editorial and technical changes made to the Presidential Decree of February 27, 1995 No. 92;
- Presidential Decree of July 18, 2002 No. 17 concerning issues regulating the compensation of employees.
- Presidential Decree of January 23, 2009 No. 2 concerning employees of organizations promoting sectors of the economy.