|Name:||Law No. 478-IV of 22 July 2011 amending Several Legal Acts concerning issues relating to Migration.|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation On-line Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan PDF in Russian (consulted on 2012-06-23)
|Abstract/Citation:||This Act amends several Acts following the adoption of the Migration Law of 22 July 2011.
1. Civil Procedure Code of July 13 1999;
2. Code of Administrative Offences of 30 January 2001;
3. Labour Code of 15 May 2007
Introduces, inter alia, changes in the wording of the Labour Code, namely in articles 15 on terms of reference of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of regulation of labour relations; 18 on terms of reference of local executive bodies in the sphere of regulation of labour relations; 26 on Restrictions on conclusion of an employment contract, 28 on content of the employment contract; 31 on documents required for signing an employment contract. Supplements article 147 with para 3 providing for informing by the employer the competent authorities on Migration on recruitment or termination of employment contract with a person who is not a local resident.
4. Tax Code of December 10 2008;
5. Law of December 20 1991 on Citizenship;
6. Law of 19 June 1995 on the Legal Status of Foreigners;
7. Law of December 21 1995 on the Prosecutor's Office;
8. Law of April 16 1997 on Housing;
9. Law of December 7 2000 on the Construction of Housing;
10. Law No. 149 of 23 January 2001 on Employment of the Population;
11. Law of July 17 2001 on State Targeted Social Assistance;
12. Law of July 27 2007 on Education.
The Law also makes some minor amendments to the wording in the Migration Law.