|Original name:||Lov (Nr 1364 af 2011) om ændring af lov (Nr 946 af 2009) om aktiv socialpolitik, integrationsloven (Nr 1062 af 2062), lov om en aktiv beskæftigelsesindsats (Nr 710 af 2011), lov (Nr 663 af 2011) om individuel boligstøtte og forskellige andre love.|
|Name:||Act (No. 1364 of 2011) amending the Consolidated Active Social Policy Act (No. 946 of 2009), Consolidated Integration Act (No. 1062 of 2010), Consolidated Active Employment Promotion Act (No. 710 of 2011), Act (No. 663 of 2011) on Individual Housing Benefits and several other acts.|
|Subject(s):||Social security (general standards)|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act online in Danish Ministry of Employment, Retsinformation, www.retsinformation.dk, denmark, 6 pp. PDF in Danish (consulted on 2012-05-25)
|Abstract/Citation:||Provides for new regulations concerning startup assistance (repeals various regulations), new ceiling for cash assistance, 500-norwegian kroners-reduction, 225-hour rule, introduction service, etc. Amended acts include, inter alia:
- Consolidated Active Social Policy Act (No. 946 of 2009).
- Consolidated Integration Act (No. 1062 of 2010).
- Consolidated Active Employment Promotion Act (No. 710 of 2011).
- Consolidated Act (No. 731 of 2010) on the responsibility for and control of Active Employment Promotion (No 731 of 2010).
- Act (No. 663 of 2011) on Individual Housing Benefits.
- Consolidated Act (No. 561 of 2009) on Municipal Compensation and general grants to municipalities.