|Original name:||Forskrift om oppheving av diverse forskrifter på det arbeidsmarkedspolitiske området|
|Name:||Ordinance (No. 110 of 2011) repealing of various regulations related to the labour market area.|
|Subject(s):||Employment policy, promotion of employment and employment services|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Ministry of Labour, Norsk Lovtidend,, www.lovdata.no, Norway PDF (consulted on 2012-05-07)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends the following Ordinances:
- Ordinance (No. 887 of 1998) on transitional rules in connection with the new provisions in the National Insurance Act, Chapter 4 is repealed.
- Ordinance (No. 1754 of 2003) on transitional rules relating to changes in the National Insurance Act Chapter 4 and 11 and changes in the payment of wages Act is repealed.
- Ordinance (No. 720 of 2005) on transitional rules in connection with changes in the Insurance Act Chapter 4 from 1 July 2005 is repealed.
- Ordinance (No. 854 of 2006) on transitional rules in connection with the introduction of additional holiday under the National Insurance Act § 4-14 and § 8-49of 1 July 2006 is repealed.
- Ordinance (No. 925 of 2006) on transitional arrangements for the collection etc. at the National Collection Agency of excess benefits paid for labor law and under the National Insurance Act, sections 4 and 11 is repealed.
- Ordinance (No. 997 of 2007) on experiments with state funding of educational leave/substitute positions is repealed.