|Name:||Immigration Service Law, 1989 (Act 226) .|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Ghana Immigration Service PDF of Law in English (consulted on 2011-11-18)
1. Establishment of Immigration Service.
2. Membership of Service.
3. The Board.
4. The Functions of the Board.
5. Tenure of Office of Members of the Board.
6. Meeting of the Board.
7. The Director of Immigration.
8. Duty of the Director.
9. Deputy Directors.
10. Staff of the Service.
11. Secretary to the Board.
12. Administrative Expenses.
13. Service to Submit Estimate.
14. Annual Reports.
16. Internal Auditor.
17. Transfer of Assets and Liabilities.
19. Modification of Existing Enactments.
20. Indemnity for Acts done in Good Faith.