|Original name:||Ελέγχου των Ωρών Οδήγησης και Ανάπαυσης των Οδηγών Ορισμένων Οχημάτων (Τροποποιητικός) Νόμος του|
|Name:||Law No. 67(I) of 2010 - Control of Driving Hours and Rest for Drivers of Certain Vehicles (Amendment) Act.|
|Subject(s):||Transport and communication workers|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Episimi Efimeris, 2010-07-16, Part I(I), No. 4251, pp. 381-387
|Bibliography:||Episimi Efimeris, 2010-07-16, Part I(I), No. 4251, pp. 381-387
Cyprus Gazette on-line Cyprus Government Gazette, Netveil Ltd., Cyprus PDF of Gazette in Greek (consulted on 2011-05-27)
|Abstract/Citation:||It adapts the national legislation to the European directives 2009/4/EC of the Commission of January 23, 2009, and 2009/5/EC of the Commission of January 30, 2009.
It amends the following articles of the basic law No. 86(I) of 2007:
- article 10: replacing the word "Committee" with the word "committee".
- article 19: replacing the word "defines" with the phrase "seeks to define"
- article 20: it adds an appendix III which outlines a detailed list of infractions
- appendix I: adding a paragraph related to the control of the vehicle's electronic device
- appendix II: adding a paragraph related to the specialized control software