|Original name:||Οι περί Κοινωνικών Ασφαλίσεων (Εισφορές) Κανονισμοί του 2010|
|Name:||Regulation No. 289(III) of 2010 on Social Security (Contributions).|
|Subject(s):||Social assistance and services|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Episimi Efimeris, 2010-07-09, Part III(I), No. 4437, pp. 1693-1700 (Text in Greek)
|Bibliography:||Episimi Efimeris, 2010-07-09, Part III(I), No. 4437, pp. 1693-1700 Text in Greek
|Abstract/Citation:||Definitions of the terms "Provincial Bureau of Social Insurances", "salaried", and "law".
It provides for:
- The registration of employers.
- The registration of salaried workers and independent workers.
- Information about the hiring of salaried workers.
- Maintenance of a book of wages.
- The amount related to insignificant wages.
- The maximum amount of insured wages.
- The insured wages of dock workers.
- The deadline of contributions payments by the employers.
- The way and place of the contributions payments.
- The occupational certificate for the salaried worker.
- The contribution deduction for those with jail sentence.
- The insured contributions for those participating in training programs.
- The contribution deduction for the independent workers.
- The deadline for the contributions payments by the independent workers.
- The additional fee due to late payment.
- Information about the termination of the activity of an independent worker.
- Tax refund.
- Responsibility of the salaried worker for the contributions payments.
- Booklet of contributions.
- Deadlines for the contributions payments.
- Way and place of payment.
- Contributions for annual licenses and for excess in personnel.
- Employer's exemption from the responsibility paying contributions.