|Name:||Ministerial Order No. 20 of 2016 on the Implementation of the International Conventions related to Maritime Navigation.|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation Online in Arabic Bahrain Legislation & Legal opinion commission online, Manama, Bahrain PDF in Arabic (consulted on 2017-11-09)
|Abstract/Citation:||The Kingdom of Bahrain Implements the following International Conventions related to Maritime Navigation:
1. International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships 1973.
2. Protocol of 1988 relating to the International Convention on Load Lines, 1966.
3. International Convention on Tonnage Measurement of Ships, 1969.
4. International Convention for Preventing Collisions at Sea, 1972.
5. Protocol of 1988 relating to the International Convention for the Safety of life at Sea, 1974.
6. International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978.