|Name:||Criminal Law Act (Cap. 10:04). .|
|Country:||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Subject(s):||Criminal and penal law|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Ministry of Attorney General and Legal Affairs, Trinidad and Tobago PDF of unofficial consolidated version to 31/12/2015 (consulted on 2017-10-04)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Short title.
2. Abolition of distinction between felony and misdemeanour.
2A. Saving for constructive malice.
3. Arrest without warrant.
4. Use of force in making arrest, etc.
5. Penalties for assisting offenders.
6. Penalties for concealing offences or giving false information.
7. Abolition of presumption of coercion of wife by husband.