|Name:||Law N° 4218/2013 on Social Security and Education issues.|
|Subject(s):||Education, vocational guidance and training; Social security (general standards)|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Efimeris tis Kivernisseos, 2013-12-10, Part A', N° 268, pp. 4835-4842
|Bibliography:||Efimeris tis Kivernisseos, 2013-12-10, Part A', N° 268, pp. 4835-4842
Text in Greek Ethniko Tipografio, Athens, Greece, pp. 4835-4842 PDF of Official Gazette in Greek (consulted on 2015-11-26)
|Abstract/Citation:||Article 4 supplements paragraph 14 of article 26 of Law N° 4075/2012, by adding new cases:
- 7, on the insured persons participating in programs of voluntary termination of public positions which provide for the covering of contributions of optional insurance;
- 8, on the calculation of the aforementioned insurance contributions;
- 9, on the faculty of insured persons subject to optional insurance to establish the right to retirement;
- 10, on the possibility of the Minister of Labor, Social Security and Welfare to proceed to further relative adjustments.
Article 6 regulates issues falling under the Ministry of Education and Religion.
- Paragraph 3 adjusts matters of Private Education.
- Paragraph 4 settles the case of students of Higher Education Institutions being public functionaries or employees on retainer, employees of the Public Sector, permanent servants of the Armed Forces or the Security Corps, employees of the Local Authorities (OTA) or other public entities, or eligible organs of the Local Authorities (OTA), as well as the transfer of their student placement.
- Paragraph 7 regulates issues of transfer of entry placements to Higher Education Institutions, by amending Law N° 4186/2013 on the restructuring of the Secondary Education and other provisions.
- Paragraph 11 frames the Certification of Professional Qualifications of the Private Security Personnel.