Cambodia became a member of the ILO in 1969. Since the early 1990s, the ILO has been an active partner in Cambodia’s economic, social and democratic recovery, playing an important role in helping to restore livelihoods, generate sustainable employment, rebuild infrastructure and set-up and strengthen democratic institutions.
Better Factories Cambodia monitors factories, trains management and workers, and provides guidance and advice on factory improvements that help enterprises preserve profits while respecting workers' rights.
1 June 2021 - 30 September 2022
1 January 2020 - 31 December 2023
1 April 2017 - 31 December 2022
Labour standards & legislation
- United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) 2016-2018
- Cambodia National Strategic Development Plan 2014-2018
- Cambodia Common Country Assessment-CCA UNDAF 2016-2018
- Rectangular strategy for growth, employment, equity and efficiency phase III
- United Nations Development Assistance Framework 2011-2015
- The National Strategic Development Framework 2009-2013
- ILO resources on Employment and Social Protection issues