Join the ILO for a global webinar to discuss key priorities for immediate and longer term actions and to exchange experiences that can help us to “build back better”, and ensure that post-COVID-19 labour migration governance systems are safer, fairer and more sustainable.
The webinar will be a ‘Davos style’ panel, where panellists will respond to questions from the moderator, before the floor is opened up to questions or interventions from participants.
- Michelle Leighton, Chief Labour Migration, ILO Geneva
- Hon. Claro A. Arellano, Undersecretary, Department of Labour and Employment, the Philippines
- Hon. Cláudia Pereira, Secretary of State for Integration and Migration, Portugal
- Carolina Mejia Micolta, Vicepresidencia Jurídica, Asociación Nacional de Empresarios de Colombia (ANDI)
- Rosa Crawford, Policy Officer, Trades Union Congress, UK
- Ghada Hammouda, Chief Sustainability and Marketing Officer, Qalaa Holdings
- Anna Lissa Rodrigo Galdo, Coordinator of Asosasyon ng mga Makabayang Manggagawang Pilipino Overseas in Malaysia (AMMPO), International Domestic Workers Federation (IDWF) affiliate
- Muhammad Karazoun, Syrian refugee worker in Turkey