VOLUNTARY COUNSELLING AND HIV TESTING FOR WORKERS (VCT@WORK)
- Caring for miners: Coal India Limited promotes VCT@WORK in India
- Employers’ Organizations and Hotel Associations Promote VCT@WORK in Uganda
- Siberian Coal Energy Company leads VCT@WORK in the Russian Federation
- VCT@WORK in Mozambique: Multi disease testing helps
- Trade unions lead the VCT@WORK in Ukraine
- Enhancing Access to HIV Testing and Social Protection for Workers in the Informal Economy in Kenya
- Voluntary HIV Counselling and Testing (VCT) at Work in Mozambique
STRENGTHENING NATIONAL POLICY AND LEGAL ENVIRONMENTS
- Ukraine adopts the National Tripartite Cooperation Strategy on HIV and AIDS in the World of Work
- National Policy on HIV and AIDS and the World of Work in India – The Rationale, Process and Lessons Learnt
- If You Want HIV Legislation, Ask Labour: How Unions and Employers Contributed to Adoption of the National AIDS Law in Paraguay
- Analysis of the Tajik Legislation: Issues Related to HIV and AIDS and the World of Work
- Integrating HIV and AIDS in Occupational Safety and Health Programmes: the Costa Rican Experience
- Capacity Building of People Living with HIV (PLHIV) for Workplace Advocacy - Experiences from India
- Economically Empowering the HIV Vulnerable Population along Transport Corridors in Tanzania
- HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment at Work in Indonesia
- Preventing HIV in Ethiopia: The Mulu Worksites Project
- Reducing HIV Vulnerability in Zambia through economic empowerment
- Strategic HIV/AIDS Response in Enterprises
- A Public-Private Partnership to economically empower HIV-vulnerable populations along transport corridors in Zimbabwe
- Multi-regional Project on Strengthening the World of Work Response on HIV and AIDS
- Public-Private Partnerships in HIV prevention and care in India
- How Much Does Business Really Bring to HIV Response? Quantifying In-Kind and Financial Contributions of the Private Sector
- Public Private Partnership in HIV Care and Support in India
- Public Private Partnership in HIV Prevention in India
- Ensuring Sustainability: The successful partnership between the private sector and the health-at-work agents in Burkina Faso
SUPPORTING ENTERPRISES' HIV POLICIES AND PROGRAMMES
- Social Mobilization for the Reduction of HIV Employment-Related Discrimination in Burkina Faso
- Mobile Shades: A Time and a Place for HIV and AIDS Education in the Daily Life of Tea Pickers, Mulanje District, Malawi
- Workplace Policies on HIV and AIDS and the Right to Non-discrimination: Pilot Initiatives in Nepal
- Meeting the challenges of HIV and AIDS workplace policies & programmes in companies with educated workforce
- Breaking the barriers: an innovative collaborative approach between the workplace and an STI clinic in Sri Lanka
- Empowering agricultural cooperatives to drive the HIV/AIDS response in rural areas
SUSTAINING LIVELIHOODS THROUGH WORKING SKILLS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Employment Creation for People Living with HIV and AIDS: Lessons Learned from Nepal
- Improving the Social and Economic Situation of Women Vulnerable to HIV or Living with the Virus through Micro-finance in Cameroon
- Responding to the livelihood needs to PLHIV – Experiences from a pilot project in India
01 March 2017
Achieving zero discrimination needs actions from government, employers, workers and every individual in the society. Zero discrimination is more than protecting the interest of people living with HIV. It is about paving a path for qualified and capable workers – despite their HIV status – to help improving quality healthcare, education, and other industries.
16 May 2016
A novel programme helped HIV vulnerable women in southern Africa build business to improve their lives and the wellbeing of their families.
07 April 2016
China is home to more than one in 10 healthcare workers worldwide. Inadequate occupational safety and health (OSH) awareness and policy expose healthcare workers to high risk of workplace accidents and illnesses, including HIV and AIDS.
01 March 2016
Discrimination at the workplace is still a daily reality for millions of LGBT people around the world. But, as an ILO project in Asia reveals, everybody shares its negative consequences.
24 February 2016
Recently released figures show the ILO’s programme of combatting HIV and AIDS through workplaces in India continues to deliver strong results.
29 June 2015
How the ILO supports companies in India to adopt workplace HIV/AIDS programmes benefitting workers and their families and communities.
05 May 2015
Voluntary testing and counselling for HIV is a proven strategy for combating the virus. But what's it like to take the test at work?
26 March 2015
The Head of ILO's Special Action Programme to Combat Forced Labour, Beate Andrees, writes about the new documentary "Food Chains", produced by actress Eva Longoria about the conditions of farmer workers in the United States.
18 February 2015
13 February 2015