|Download the discussion guide in Excel format, fill-in and then send to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Tip: the discussion should first establish the factual basis and then consider the actual implementation of the respective policies and actions.
- Did your country hold national conversations around the four FoW themes mentioned above, and, if so, has the outcome been documented and made public?
- Were the workers, the employers, civil society and the academia involved in these national conversations?
- Have development partners, including the UN system, taken part in the conversations?
- Do national processes and/or institutions focus specifically on the Future of Work at the national level?
- Does the national development framework address the quantitative and qualitative impact of trade and of global production systems on the labour market, including the gender implications?
- Does the national development framework evaluate the impact of technological progress and innovation on employment and productivity?
- Are new technologies, such as information and communications technology, being used to improve access to training for women, youth or rural communities?
- Does government and/or do the social partners make dedicated efforts to prepare the workforce and businesses for the changing world of work?