Launch of a new ILO tool
A self-assessment method for social dialogue institutions (SAM-SDI)
The virtual launch will present key highlights of the SAM-SDI, explaining how it can be applied by ILO constituents and other partners to enhance the impact of tripartite social dialogue in policy-making as the world of work seeks to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Andreas Klemmer, Director of Training, International Training Centre of the ILO, Turin.
- Vera Paquete-Perdigao, Director, Governance and Tripartism Department, ILO
- Maria-Helena André, Director, Bureau for Workers’ Activities, ILO
Presentation of SAM-SDI
- Caroline O’Reilly, Senior technical expert, Social dialogue and tripartism unit, ILO
Remarks by ILO constituents
- Goran Neshevski, North Macedonian Economic and Social Council
- Khelil Ghariani, Tunisian Union of Industry, Commerce and Crafts (UTICA)
- Monica Tepfer, General Confederation of Labour, Argentina (CGT-RA)
- Youcef Ghellab, Head, Social dialogue and tripartism unit, ILO