Better Inputs for Decent-Work Analysis
This seminar took place on 3 May 2013; this page will remain available online as a resource for information sharing and document downloads. Please see below the relevant PowerPoint presentations from the event.
- Presentation by Mr Marinos Tsigas, U.S. International Trade Commission
- Presentation by Ms Monica D. Castillo, ILO Department of Statistics
- Presentation by Mr David Cheong, ILO Trade and Employment Programme
- "Labour Statistics for the GTAP Database"
- "Enriching U.S. Labour Results in a Multi-Regional CGE model".
- Introductory Remarks
- Presentation by Marinos Tsigas (USITC)
- Discussion by Monica Castillo (ILO Statistics)
- Discussion by David Cheong (ILO Trade and Employment Programme)
- Questions and Answers moderated by Vincenzo Spiezia (ILO Institute)