Tools and resources for business on collective bargaining
Practical resources and tools
- ILO-UNGC learning plan: module on freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Gender Equality: A Guide to Collective Bargaining.
- Convention No. 154. Promoting Collective Bargaining.
- Labour Dispute Prevention and Resolution
- Right to Organise and Collective Bargaining Convention, 1949 (No. 98)
- Collective Bargaining Convention, 1981 (no. 154)
- ILO Tripartite Declaration of Principles concerning Multinational Enterprises and Social Policy (MNE Declaration) – 5th Edition (March 2017)
- "Collective bargaining on employment"
- “Shaping Global Industrial Relations. The impact of International Framework Agreements"
- "Labour relations and collective bargaining in Morocco"
- “Negotiating the crisis? Collective bargaining in Europe during the economic downturn”
- "Company-level bargaining in times of crisis: The case of Germany"
- "A comparative study on industrial relations and collective bargaining in East Asian countries"
- "Industrial Relations and Collective Bargaining in China"
- "Industrial relations and collective bargaining: Trends and developments in South Africa"