|Nom original:||Mindestlohngesetz, MiLoG|
|Nom:||Minimum Wage Act, 2014 (BGBl. I S. 1348).|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliographie:||Legislation on-line Gesetze im Internet, Ministry of Justice - Bundesministerium der Justiz, Germany PDF of Act in German (consulté le 2015-07-10)
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs http://www.der-mindestlohn-wirkt.de/, Germany PDF of Ministry Guidelines for MWA (consulté le 2015-07-10)
Act on-line in English Gesetze im Internet, Federal Ministry of Justice - Bundesministerium der Justiz, Germany PDF Act in English as at February 2016 (consulté le 2017-09-27)
|Résumé/Citation:||The general minimum wage applies to employees and certain interns. The following are not employees within the meaning of the MWA:
- Anyone who is a trainee under the Vocational Training Act, including persons who are enrolled in vocational training preparation measures.
- Anyone who works as a volunteer/in an honorary capacity.
- Anyone who does voluntary service.
- Anyone who is enrolled in a measure that actively promotes their participation in the labour market.
- Anyone who is a home worker under the Home Works Act.
- Anyone who is self-employed.
Under section 2 (1) of the Minimum Wage Act, employers must normally pay the minimum wage for each hour worked and pay this by the date specified by law.