|Original name:||Tim Terpadu Perlindungan Tenaga Kerja Indonesia Di Luar Negeri|
|Name:||Integrated Team for Protection of Indonesian Workers Overseas (Presidential Decree No. 15/2011).|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Published on:||Business News - English Edition, 2012-02-17, No. 8221, pp. 44-46
|Bibliography:||Business News - English Edition, 2012-02-17, No. 8221, pp. 44-46
Legislation on-line in Indonesian Sekretariat Negara Republik Indonesia, Indonesia PDF (consulted on 2012-10-02)
|Abstract/Citation:||Contains ten articles:
1. Establishes the Integrated Team for the Protection of Indonesian Workers Overseas
2. Sets out the functions of the Integrated Team. These include a) inventory the whole issue of placement and protection of emigrant workers; b) evaluate the policy, legal framework, and mechanisms relating to the placement and protection of emigrant workers; c) reviewing the Memorandums of Understanding relating to the placement of emigrant workers between the Government of Indonesia and Destination Governments; d) conducting evaluations of the handling of problems emigrants face overseas; e) making recommendations to take measures to settle issues related to emigrant workers.
3. Sets out the composition of the Integrated Team. The team is to be Chaired by the Minister of Manpower and Transmigration. Other members include representatives of other ministries as well as Cabinet.
4. The Integrated Team is to be assisted by a Technical Team established by the Chair.
5. Work procedures of the Integrated Team shall be further governed by the Chairperson.
6. The Integrated Team is to report to the President.
7. The Integrated Team may involve any Ministry/Government Institution, stake-holder, academics and other parties it deems necessary in order to carry out its functions.
8. The Integrated Team is to take effect for 6 months following the entry into force of this Decree.
9. All cast will be charge to the State revenue and Expenditure Budget.
10. The Decree takes effect on the 14/06/2011.