- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title VII
- ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (Public Law No. 110-325)
- Implementing Regulations of 29 C.F.R. § 1630 of 1990 (29 C.F.R. § 1630)
- Appendix to 29 C.F.R. § 1630, Interpretive Guidance on Americans with Disabilities Act
Policies and strategies
- National HIV/AIDS Strategic Plan for the United States, 2010, 60 pp.
- National HIV/AIDS Strategy, Federal Implementation Plan, 2010, 40 pp.
- Update on the Implementation of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, 2012, 44 pp.
- Compendium of State HIV Testing Laws, Quick Reference Guide for Clinicians, National HIV/AIDS Clinicians’ Consultation Centre, 27 January 2009, 53 pp.
- Couture v. Bonfils Memorial Blood Centre, Case No. 04-1397, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 34 pp.
- Guidelines for HIV-positive Health Care Workers, Centre for HIV Law & Policy, 2008, 50 pp.